|Print technology:||Fused Filament Fabrication|
|Maximum build volume:||223 x 223 x 205 mm|
|Dimensions of the 3D printer:||357 x 342 x 388 mm|
|Nozzle diameter:||0.25, 0.4, 0.6 or 0.8 mm|
|Nozzle temperature:||180° C to 260° C|
|Filament diameter:||2.85 mm|
|Layer Resolution:||0.25 nozzle (60 – 150 micron) / 0.4 nozzle (20 – 200 micron) / 0.6 nozzle (20 – 400 micron) / 0.8 nozzle (20 – 600 micron)|
|Print speed:||30 – 300 mm/s|
|Positioning precision of the axes:||X: 12,5 micron / Y: 12,5 micron / Z: 5 micron|
|Printable materials:||ABS, PLA, CPE, PLA based specials, flexibels, hips, pet, … (Open Filament System)|
|Heated printbed:||Yes, maximum 100° C|
|Stand alone printing via SD?:||Yes|
|Stand alone printing via USB?:||No|
|Stand alone printing via WiFi:||No|
|Software:||Cura – Official Ultimaker Software|
|File format:||.stl, .obj, .dae|
|Supporting OS:||Windows, Mac, Linux|
|Open / Closed Source?:||Open Source|
Based on the award-winning Ultimaker 2+, Ultimaker launches the Ultimaker 2+ . The Ultimaker 2+ features all of the latest innovations and understanding of Ultimaker in case of 3D printing. That makes the Ultimaker 2+ one of the most advanced, precise and reliable printers around.
Every inch of the Ultimaker 2+ was developed to create the most reliable and user friendly 3D print experience ever.
– The new, innovative feeder offers the possibility to easily swap filament. It will also choose the correct pressure for your filament.
– After the successful Olsson Block action, the Ultimaker 2 has gotten swappable nozzles. With these, you can easily switch between 0.25, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8 mm nozzles for greater detail or a faster print speed.
– The last novelty are the new fancaps, that will ensure that the airflow is aimed perfectly below the nozzle and equally from both sides.
* Warranty: 24 months warranty
* Life-time Support: your shop’s USP!
* 3D Printing Experts: Ultimaker has a community of more than 10,000 active members.
* Quality: layer resolution up to 20microns (0.02mm)
* Fast: speeds from 30mm/s to 300mm/s
* Software: Cura is the most used 3d slicer in the market, free and developed by Ultimaker.
* Open Source: A global R&D team releases their own enhancements to the public..
Cura has been engineered to make the very most of the Ultimaker 3D printer. And vice versa. Born from open source collaboration, together they create a stable, reliable and seamless 3D printing experience.
This free innovative software makes 3D printing so easy. For newbies it’ll do everything for you, and for experts there’s a world of advanced settings to tinker with. As it’s open source, developers work with the community to enrich it even more. Download it for free here.